Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Puzzle that really isn't a puzzle

Hey!

You're a favourite puzzle in my "Puzzle a Day" calendar. I love the challenge of having to turn the word "Frown" into "Smile" in just 8 steps and really enjoy doing these little ladders. The thing is, it's really not much of a challenge when you give me five of the eight steps. I mean, this is a frigging PUZZLE. It's supposed to challenge me! And when you put:

Frown
Flown
Flows
Slows
x
x
x
Suite
Smite
Smile

IT'S NOT MUCH OF A CHALLENGE! I probably could have figured out those other steps myself and would have enjoyed the mental workout. I didn't get this calendar to just have it sit on my desk and have something to look at...I got it so I could work my brain a bit every day. You giving me the answers doesn't really do much and doesn't really live up to the word "puzzle". I'm not dumb. Frig.

Hey puzzle that really isn't a puzzle! YOU'RE A BIG JERK!

No comments:

Post a Comment