Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pop that exploded over the weekend

Hey!
You're a carbonated beverage! Lots of people love to drink you and even I partake every once in a while. You taste great and there's nothing like that icy cold refreshment on a hot summer day. The thing is, when you decide to randomly freeze because the mini fridge is too cold, you sometimes can't contain your excitement and totally explode. You burst your contents all over the fridge, leaving everything coated with a sticky, black gunk. This means I come in after the weekend and have to spend the first 25 minutes of my week on my knees, scrubbing you off the fridge and wiping down each individual can, bottle and milk carton. Not cool.

Hey pop can that exploded over the weekend! YOU'RE A BIG JERK!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same situation happen in my vehicle overnight during winter! Though mine was a blueberry ale from a microbrewery that I was looking forward to drinking, but left it in the car. It exploded, and the smell of booze flooded my interior for weeks. I think that's the safest I've ever driven was after that incident.

    ReplyDelete