Friday, August 14, 2009

Old guy with a sense of entitlement

Hey!

You're old! You've been around a long time, seen a lot, done a lot, had some fun...it's cool. I get it and I thank you for your contributions to society. I also think you're really cute sometimes, and look forward to being old and looking wrinkly and holding wrinkly hands and getting 10% off my coffee. The thing is, just because you're old doesn't mean you own the world and are entitled to whatever the hell you want. You have to wait in line like everyone else and you have to understand that there are other people on the face of the Earth that need services too!
THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: getting on a bus, ordering food, waiting to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy, parking spaces and grabbing a coffee. The next time I'm 15 minutes late for work because you decided to talk to the pharmacist about every single fucking item in the weekly flyer, I'm going to loose it and start pushing in front of you with an air of "my birth control is more important than your heart medication and the big Kleenex sale that's on until Saturday". Frig.

Hey old guy with a sense of entitlement! YOU'RE A BIG JERK!

No comments:

Post a Comment