Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lady in the locker room that bends over while not wearing any panties

Hey!

We work out at the same time most days of the week and we tend to use the same locker bay! While I try to change politely, you get full-on naked then BEND OVER and start texting into your purse. This leaves your ass right up in my face! Lady, I'm glad that you can be comfortable with your body and all that, but bending over with no panties on means I get a full view of your fucking crack. I don't want to see it! Are you seriously that comfortable with your ass crack that you just want to show it off? C'mon man, this is a public room! I like boobs as much as the next guy, but there are some things that should only be between you and the one you love/are fucking. Have some respect for others in the space!

Hey lady in the locker room that bends over while not wearing any panties! YOU'RE A BIG JERK!

No comments:

Post a Comment